We are a group of new media folks that work together to make your a next generation website.
The graphic artists:
- Outline your first conceptual layout of your website.
- Design your logo.
- Create a color palette.
- Come up a typography plan (fonts for various component of your websites).
- Improve the overall User Experience (UX) of your website.
- Use photoshop or Illustrator or GIMP or InkScape.
- Our graphic artists do not wear swimming suit at work.
- Write the content (articles) for your website.
- Fine tune the language so that it suits for online delivery.
- Fine tune the language so that it suits your website visitors.
- Proof-reading your copy if you already have a website.
- Come catchy and sexy tag lines for your website.
- Usually wear a suit.
The marketing experts/team leader:
- Talk to you to understand your needs.
- Gather all your materials for website development and web marketing.
- Know most of the latest marketing technique or tricks.
- Have all the fancy marketing ideas.
- Understand search engine optimization (SEO).
- Develop a marketing plan based on your business.
- Execute the marketing plan--online and/or offline.
- Keep you updated with everything.
- Understands html, css, php, sql (sqlite, mysql or other database packages).
- Love Mac and Linux.
- Tweak our CMS to suit your needs.
- The actual person that code your main website or mobile website.
- Turn the concept and design from the Graphic Artists into a website powered by our CMS.
- Optimizing your website for speed, security and stability.
- Usually wear jeans.