In the name of the almighty law of simplicity, the following posts only include snippets of the full articles. Please click each title to read the full article.
Tuesday, May 17, 2011, 13:37
Sunday, May 15, 2011, 13:54
Tuesday, May 10, 2011, 19:17
Here is our way: sample below.
Monday, May 09, 2011, 20:40
“If you’re not in the mobile space in some way, you’re doing your customers a disservice,” said T.J. Sondermann, manager of business development at BatchBlue, which launched its Batchbook mobile app in late October and is approaching 5,000 installs presently.
Read more here.
Saturday, May 07, 2011, 12:10
- My mother had a slender, small body, but a large heart - a heart so large that everybody's joys found welcome in it, and hospitable accommodation. -Mark Twain
- A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie. -Tenneva Jordan
- It seems to me that my mother was the most splendid woman I ever knew....I have met a lot of people knocking around the world since, but I have never met a more thoroughly refined woman than my mother. If I have amounted to anything, it will be due to her.-Charles Chapli
- Children and mothers never truly part - Bound in the beating of each other's heart. -Charlotte Gray
- Mother's love grown by giving.-Charles Lam
- A mother understands what a child does not say. -Jewish Proverb
- God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers. -Jewish Proverb
- A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest. -Irish Proverb
- Most mothers are instinctive philosophers. -Harriet Beecher Stowe
- Never marry a man who hates his mother, because he'll end up hating you. -Jill Bennett
Tomorrow is Mother's day. While moms probably do not teach us how to design a website, without them, nobody can learn from anybody to design a website.
Moms are great.
Monday, May 02, 2011, 10:21
Tuesday, April 26, 2011, 14:32
Thursday, April 21, 2011, 13:41
Wednesday, April 20, 2011, 10:09
Monday, April 18, 2011, 19:08
You would think Obama would hire the best web guy for the website--the whitehouse website.
Here are 10 reasons that Obama should fire his web team.
- The picture files should optimized. Considering it is a high traffic websites, everything should be optimized.
- All picture files should be in lowercase to avoid platform compatibility problem.
- The home page is too heavy at 1.3M in size. It is just too rude.
- The source code looks ugly without proper indents.
- With such a heavy websites, the web team should have used Content Distribution Network (CDN) to speed up the download.
- Does this meta tag of keywords look good to you? "President, Barack Obama, White House, United States of America, 44th President, White House history, President Obama, Barck, Barek, Barak, Barrack, Barrak, Obma, Barack".
- 28 errors in w3c validator. Some are minor but what about duplicated IDs? How about ALT for a hyperlink?
- 33 errors in the second CSS file?
Oh, by the way, thanks for offering a mobile version of the same website, although it needs lots of work.