Saturday, May 07, 2011, 12:10
(Picture courtesy of Photos8.com)
- My mother had a slender, small body, but a large heart - a heart so large that everybody's joys found welcome in it, and hospitable accommodation. -Mark Twain
- A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie. -Tenneva Jordan
- It seems to me that my mother was the most splendid woman I ever knew....I have met a lot of people knocking around the world since, but I have never met a more thoroughly refined woman than my mother. If I have amounted to anything, it will be due to her.-Charles Chapli
- Children and mothers never truly part - Bound in the beating of each other's heart. -Charlotte Gray
- Mother's love grown by giving.-Charles Lam
- A mother understands what a child does not say. -Jewish Proverb
- God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers. -Jewish Proverb
- A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest. -Irish Proverb
- Most mothers are instinctive philosophers. -Harriet Beecher Stowe
- Never marry a man who hates his mother, because he'll end up hating you. -Jill Bennett
Tomorrow is Mother's day. While moms probably do not teach us how to design a website, without them, nobody can learn from anybody to design a website.
Moms are great.